Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Guild Rules
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Rules

General:No racismNo sexismNo offensive commentsTreat people in a manner that you would wish to be treatedDo not steal loot from other people (this is for when you are with Pugs)Raiding:We use an EPGP based system with a loot council overlay. You e...
Member avatar small Ovuler 156d
Ovuler1101Member avatar small Ovuler 156d
General Discussion

Ravnur out

I have decided to quit playing WoW. Perhaps you can call it burn out. Perhaps a reality check. All I know is that when you’re no longer stimulated by the excitement of character development and progress you’re left with time to think things over.A...
Member avatar small Ravnur 10d
Ravnur5141Member avatar small Wortel 9d
General Discussion

Sup guise!

Hey Guys,I recently couldn't play much and wont be able to, for the next 1-2 Weeks. I am moving and have other and lots of stuff to do, so I can't raid with you for a little while now :S So dontya worry, Neo will be back!!! Just wanted to let you ...
Small Neobe 10d
Neobe270Member avatar small Ovuler 10d
General Discussion

List of people with hearts and heads

Please post in this thread or whisper me in game if you are currently holding onto a Head of Onyxia or Nefarian, and/or a Heart of Hakkar. I'm doing this to get an overview of how many of each we have, and additionally to make a list over whose tu...
Member avatar small Ravnur 31d
Ravnur11177Member avatar small Morpeth 13d
General Discussion

Healer Addons

Spurred from a discussion in Discord I think it's time to decide what addons that should be used on a healer.TL;DR: Addon Pack for HealersRequired AddonsHealComm LinkHealComm makes you transmit your casts to other users of HealComm, a good UnitFra...
Small Atashi 37d
Atashi7209Small Atashi 13d
General Discussion

Letter of resignation

First off I'd like to thank everyone in this guild for making my eXperiance on Darrowshire very positive. However, I never felt quite the same about Elysium as I did about Nostalrius. I started raiding MC as a paladin on the Nost PvP server and sw...
Small Themli 33d
Themli10242Member avatar small Sjoof 32d
General Discussion

Break.

Well i have allrdy told slow about this and after some thinking, i realized i would look like total piece of shit if i dont say anything to anyone so here it is. Im mega burned from this game , the content which was terrible boring for me in firs...
Small Smarty 38d
Smarty5193Member avatar small Boor 34d
General Discussion

Do YOU have what it takes?

Do you have a RANGED DPS character capable of contributing well in an Onyxia kills? If so please post here with the name and class.Hunters:OvulerSalsaSyfrexXerithWortelPhiazMendezSharpbeardMages:YmosiiCharmaFaithnuMogicaFeoraMorpSlowElinzBlacksabb...
Member avatar small Ovuler 41d
Ovuler14317Small Charmi 39d
General Discussion

Official BLIZZARD FUCKING VANILLA SERVERS !

THEY ACTUALLLY LISTEN ! CANT FUCKING BELIVE THIS!!!!
Small Smarty 43d
Smarty3109Small Smarty 41d
General Discussion

Server Drama

Last night the Elysium team (guys that run our servers) had a huge drama!!!Essentially some of the people who were running things have been pocketing money.As a response to this, the servers are currently down, with a restart coming at some point ...
Member avatar small Ovuler 61d
Ovuler8305Small Waaghh 60d
General Discussion

Dafuq is going on!?!

Drama abound on Elysium, so the servers are down for now.We are discussing what to do here http://ascension.shivtr.blue/forum_threads/2747987This thread will serve as an information source, please keep guild discussion to Ovuler's thread and Disco...
Small Atashi 61d
Atashi1165Small Atashi 61d
General Discussion

Alts in raids

Recently we have had more and more people asking to bring alts to raids, and in the interest of clarity I felt I should give some sort of guidelines for our thoughts on this subject.We allow alts in raids when we think there is a long term benefit...
Member avatar small Ovuler 64d
Ovuler3145Member avatar small Ovuler 61d
General Discussion

Kanth's new job

Hi peeps,so I got a new job, and as of right now, I will be working evening shifts on Wednsdays. You know what that means..Hopefully will be able to move the shift to a different day so I can raid with you, but it just isnt in the cards as of righ...
Small Kanthalas 94d
Kanthalas9294Small Waaghh 73d
General Discussion

AQ Preperation

The "ask" is this:Discuss, research, collect a set of NR gear for your character (loads of different forum posts about what to get and from where). the 5 people with the highest total NR on the night of our first AQ40 raid will receive 200g each.C...
Member avatar small Ovuler 115d
Ovuler15529Member avatar small kraye 91d
General Discussion

World drakes

So I was sitting in with 8 other guilds this evening talking about how they want to make their own World drakes setup. The idea is pretty simple - we make a summoner network, we scout, and we overrule Hope's iron clutch on the drakes. All this sou...
Small Kanthalas 106d
Kanthalas7259Member avatar small Ovuler 105d
General Discussion

Scepter of Shifting Sands (Bang A Gong!)

Hello everyone ! As some of you know I have been talking much about how I want to do the AQ opening questline (Scepter of Shifting Sands) and be apart of those that ring the gong to open AQ.I have been wanting to do this quest line since basicly w...
Small Hairington 109d
Hairington17259Small Hairington 108d
General Discussion

Gearing up raiders

Hello,I have a request to make for the guild bank. I wanna buy 2 sets of Bloodvine, and a set of Devilsaur.One for Ccorrupter, one for biggles, and the devilsaur for Shayna.Both Biggles and Ccorupter has proven to be useful and valuable assets in ...
Small Kanthalas 118d
Kanthalas10314Member avatar small Ovuler 109d
General Discussion

And another one D':

Hello my beloved guild!Im afraid I have to announce that im not coming back. Seeing Ovulers post on my vacation announcement completely baffled me. I haven’t been playing games of any kind the last month and WoW has simply slipped out of my mind n...
Member avatar small Preacherman 133d
Preacherman6221Member avatar small Kaffecop 129d
General Discussion

Nasha/Guleboi Quitting

I'm going to quit playing on Darrowshire and world of warcraft in generalI've been playing vanilla actively for soon two years and I am getting burnt out. At the same time I've gotten a summer job, meeting up with old friends in Stockholm, trying ...
Small Guleboi 137d
Guleboi9191Small Neobe 132d
General Discussion

Q&A Session - Kanthalas

Hey. So Im reviving the thread from eXperience forum, cause it's fun. Short bio: 23, used to be attending uni, got sick of doing theoretical math, and dropped it for now. Reapplying with different courses atm. Working in a Flying Tiger store in da...
Small Kanthalas 164d
Kanthalas8224Member avatar small Lilya 151d